The Master of Science degree in Human Environmental Sciences is offered by the Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences at the University of Arkansas-Fayetteville. The program is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. All courses are taught by graduate faculty in Human Environmental Sciences. Select a concentration that best matches your academic and professional goals.
Program at a glance:
- Online options are available depending on concentration | 2-3 year programs completion
- Thesis and Non-thesis options available | GRE or MAT score required
- 50% of courses taken must be 5000-6000 level
- 3 hours of research methods required for program completion
- 3 hours of statistics required for program completion