Get involved with DEI
If you are a student:
- Join the Minorities in Agriculture, Natural Resources and Related Sciences organization
- Add one of our HESC courses in DEI-related subjects to your degree plan as an elective (if not already required)
- Earn the HESC Student Award for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Efforts
- Keep yourself in the loop by following U of A DEI-related social media accounts (list below)
- Attend workshops, events and academic enrichment programs through the U of A Center for Multicultural and Diversity Education.
- Become an Undergraduate Student Safe Zone Ally
- Become a U of A Diversity Ambassador
- Browse the U of A Libraries Diversity Guide
- Graduates students are eligible to complete the U of A Diversity Certificate Program
Follow and stay informed
If you're a faculty or staff member:
- Complete the Intercultural Compentence Inventory training for Bumpers College: Putting Inclusivity at the Core of Bumpers College through Intercultural Development. Contact Brande Flack email@example.com for details.
- Earn the HESC Faculty Honor Roll Award for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Efforts
- Become a Safe Zone Ally.
- Enroll in the Diversity Champions program.
- The Office of Equal Opportunity and Compliance offers the following trainings:
- Complete the Diversity Certificate Program.
- Familiarize yourself with the IDEALS Institute opportunities.